Save Money in Style – Affordable Wedding Venues
If spending the cost of a down payment for a house on your wedding party is not your idea of smart spending, you are in luck. Thousands
of people agree that the wedding market has taken advantage of people for too long. Brides on a budget are striking back with assertion and
a clear axiom in mind "I don't have to pay a lot for the wedding of my dreams!"
Don’t think that this assertion is unfounded- at Wholesale Wedding Flowers, we’ll show you easy ways that brides on a budget can still
make their wedding dreams come true.
- If you're planning a small affair, a backyard bash can be a bride's best friend. Not only is it totally free (a several thousand dollar
savings), but because it is a familiar location, it will create a private intimate feeling for you and your guests. Additionally, using your
own or a relative's backyard means that this will become a memory that you can visit as often as you like to relive the magical evening.
- If you're switching wedding venues during the day, focus your attention (and money) on the reception area since the meal will probably
be the largest and longest part of the wedding. Choosing a simple hall and decorating on your own can also be fun and economical.
- An "out there" place in the middle of the country or mountains can often be both breathtaking and budget-friendly.
- Timing is everything. Halls and location prices will vary drastically at different times of the year. If you've waited this long, it
might not be the worst thing to wait a few more weeks if it means cutting the price in half. Planning a wedding during the off-season can
often save you thousands of dollars. The day, the month and even the time has a peak and a slow period. Plan your wedding for the quieter
season. November-April are considered the off months, and, surprisingly, even Sunday weddings during these months can be markedly more
- Parks etc. that are owned by the city can also be an exceptionally inexpensive option. Often the parks and recreation dept. of a city
will rent you the location for pennies, saving you a bundle on a hall or private outdoor club.
With so many wedding venues to choose from, you can surely find a suitable location for a price you can afford. Add a personal touch to
the space decorating your wedding venue with wholesale flowers or candles – delightful additions that will not break the bank.