Why to Buy Tropical Flowers for Wedding Parties
As more brides are seeking an alternative to the traditional floral arrangements, more and more wedding
planners are advising to buy tropical. Flowers for wedding parties, table centerpieces, and aisle decorating
are brought in from the tropical climates of South America. These conditions give rise to deep vibrant colors
rich with flavor and energy.
Here are a few ideas for the bride who's looking for something different:
- With a name like birds of paradise, you can expect something spectacular, and a birds of paradise wedding
bouquet is just that. Spectacular shades of purple, orange, green, and red combine for a symphony of color and
zest. You can almost hear the macaws calling.
- Snapdragons are tall, majestic and symbolic of the Amazon women in their prime. These colors are more
subdued than the flamboyant birds, but their fresh white, pink and yellow hues are stately and
- Another wild beauty is the alstroemeria. This blossom has distinct markings and color variations as well as
petal curves that remind one of the alluring desert rose. Alstroemeria comes in a variety of colors- each one
more attractive than the next.
- If your personality shies from such a dramatic statement, don't buy tropical flowers for wedding
essentials. Choose centerpieces and bouquets that have classic, traditional or simple elegance, and add in
a few exotic extras. Bells of Ireland and liatras offer a subtle taste of the tropics without compromising
conservative preferences or class.
- Lilies are also unusually beautiful flowers. Like alstroemeria, lilies have unique characteristics in
color, markings, and shape. Unlike alstroemeria, however, lilies boast a wide bloom, adding breadth and
striking detail to every arrangement.
- Complete a tropical bouquet with an assortment of rich greens. Alternatively, choose discreet baby's
breath to enhance these raving beauties in a subtle and tasteful way.
Anyone looking for something unique can buy tropical flowers. For wedding days, holiday events, or parties,
these flowers and arrangements are guaranteed to leave viewers speechless.